ASE 15 is empowering real companies to protect their sensitive data and guard against real world threats.
Revelex Protects its Customers with Encryption
Revelex, the leading technology company in the travel industry, turned to Sybase ASE Encrypted Column Option to help manage its customer's credit cards and personal information.
- Achieves compliance with PCI standards and regulatory requirements—including Safe Harbor (European privacy laws) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)—quickly without disrupting business operations
- Reduces deployment time by eliminating the need for application re-coding
- Ensures ongoing customer trust by protecting sensitive information
- Shortens learning curve for database administrators and developers enabling a straightforward implementation
Find out more about Revelex
Passport Canada Secures Travel Documents with Continious Data Growth
Passport Canada turned to Sybase ASE to manage its primary database and continues to scale with the agency’s needs without nearing the total capacity of the product.
- Accommodates constant growth of 6.5 gigabytes each day
- No data loss when recovering from hardware failures
- Continious uninterrupted operations
Find out how Passport Canada meets the highest security standards with ASE
Phoenix Newspapers Secures Sensitive Customer Data
Phoenix Newspapers, Inc. used the Sybase ASE Encryption option to secure millions of customer records:
- Achieves compliance with the regulatory requirements quickly and without disrupting business operations
- Ensures ongoing customer trust by protecting sensitive data
- Allows efficient operation of systems, with less than one percent unscheduled downtime
Find out how Phoenix Newspapers secured its data
Perpetual uses ASE and the Security and Directory Services Option to consolidate disparate legacy platforms and power new systems.
“ASE gives us full local support, at low cost of ownership and maximum business agility and uptime. Sybase is a key foundation technology of our wealth management business.”
—Brad Aurisch, General Manager of Technology, Perpetual
Read about Perpetual's ASE implementation
Security for the Real World